Back in August, Dmitry Antipov reported that bzr seized up with an unbreakable remote lock error. I'm seeing the same thing now: ~/edev/trunk $ bzr push Using saved push location: bzr+ssh://quotemstr@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/trunk/ Unable to obtain lock held by Daniel Colascione on vcs.savannah.gnu.org (process #8930), acquired 14 minutes, 31 seconds ago. See "bzr help break-lock" for more. bzr: ERROR: Could not acquire lock "(remote lock)": bzr+ssh://quotemstr@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/ The issue is probably moot since we're switching to git real soon now, but in the meantime, I'd like to recover from this problem. Is there something I can do other than bug the Savannah admins? Sorry if the lock is blocking anybody else's commits.