all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* C++ Indentation and access-labels
@ 2009-09-18 10:32 Marc Dürner
From: Marc Dürner @ 2009-09-18 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I am trying to set up semantic indentation for C++ and can't find a way to
configure the following indentation scheme:

class A
{
    friend class X;

    int x;

    public:
        A();
        ~A();
};

struct B
{
    int n;
    bool b;
    char c;
};

I want to have class members and friend declarations indented by one level
is no access-label is present. If an acces-label is present it should be
indented and the class members that follow that access-label should be
indented further. It seems the is no way to handle class memers differently
if they are following an access-label. In the example above 'x' and 'A();'
are both classified as inclass/topmost-intro.

Is there a way to configure this?

regards,
Marc

* C++ Indentation and access-labels