Hello, I am trying to set up semantic indentation for C++ and can't find a way to configure the following indentation rule: class A { friend class X; int x; public: A(); ~A(); }; struct B { int n; bool b; char c; }; I want to have class members and friend declarations indented by one level is no access-label is present. If an acces-label is present it should be indented and the class members that follow that access-label should be indented further. It seems the is no way to handle class memers differently if they are following an access-label. In the example above 'x' and 'A();' are both classified as inclass/topmost-intro. Is there a way to configure this? regards, Marc