all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Writing source code with Unicode characters
@ 2014-02-06 18:26 Óscar Fuentes
From: Óscar Fuentes @ 2014-02-06 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'll like to experiment with using Unicode on source code (λ instead of
lambda, etc) but it seems quite inconvenient to insert those chars with
C-x 8 RET. Org-mode has the capability of displaying λ when you type
\lambda, but that's just a display replacement, the raw text still is
\lambda.

What can I use to make more convenient the insertion of Unicode chars?
(I'm mostly interested on Greek letters and other math-related symbols)

[parent not found: <mailman.13962.1391711236.10748.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]