On 09/25/2013 06:00 PM, David Engster wrote: > Have a look at `follow-mode'. 0) Yes, this is quite similar (although cursor movement is not quite similar to what human eye does while reading the book). 1) The name looks totally misleading; I suspected that such a feature was implemented long time ago, but it didn't come to my mind to look around `follow' keyword. IMHO the name should include the word `text' at least. 2) (Sorry for the huge image) This happens when I tried to search for `Lisp_Object' string: matches are highlighted in left window, but not in the right one. Isn't it a bug? Dmitry