On 8/25/2024 12:29 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > I made the change to use Fget_char_property and installed the > changeset on the master branch. Please note that overlays can be > window-specific, and the changes I installed are supposed to handle > that, but I didn't test that too much. Please test with > window-specific overlays and see if it works correctly; if not, I'd > appreciate a test case for looking into the failure. Thanks for merging. Everything looks correct to me. I've added a few more test cases to exercise window-specific overlays and they all work the way I'd expect. See attached.