When 'make check' is run on Cygwin and Emacs has been built with native compilation, all the tests in comp-tests.el and benchmark-tests.el fail with fork errors, for the reasons explained in etc/PROBLEMS. I don't see an easy way to fix this by rebasing, as is done elsewhere in the code, and I don't think it's worth investing any effort into this just for the sake of making some tests pass. I propose that we just skip these tests. Patch attached (with a placeholder for the bug number). OK for emacs-29? Ken