all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* function org-mark-ring-goto lost it's bound key.
@ 2019-05-11 22:01 aprekates
From: aprekates @ 2019-05-11 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

emacs: 25.1.1
distr: debian 9

  in org mode checking with C-h f  org-mark-ring-goto  has no bound key.

  If from init.el i remove the line:
(yas-global-mode 1)

then checking again the C-c & bound key is back!

How can yas mess with that?

Alexandros

* Re: function org-mark-ring-goto lost it's bound key.
@ 2019-05-11 22:42 ` Noam Postavsky
From: Noam Postavsky @ 2019-05-11 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 11 May 2019 at 18:31, aprekates <aprekates@posteo.net> wrote:

>   in org mode checking with C-h f  org-mark-ring-goto  has no bound key.
>
>   If from init.el i remove the line:
> (yas-global-mode 1)
>
> then checking again the C-c & bound key is back!
>
> How can yas mess with that?

yasnippet makes some key bindings using C-c & as a prefix (e.g., C-c &
C-n to make a new snippet). Actually, I'm thinking about removing
these bindings from yasnippet, they're too awkward to use anyway
(e.g., I find M-x yas-new-snippet easier to type (thanks to
completion) than C-c & C-n).

* Re: function org-mark-ring-goto lost it's bound key.
@ 2019-05-12 10:39   ` aprekates
From: aprekates @ 2019-05-12 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

thanks!