all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Server issues
@ 2013-03-20 13:38 Miguel Guedes
       [not found] ` <mailman.22553.1363812776.855.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Miguel Guedes @ 2013-03-20 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Two seconds after emacs starts (server-start) is executed and I can then
issue,

  emacsclient -n /path/to/file

 and emacs visits the specified file.

However, if I visit any /su::/path/to/file, using emacsclient to visit
files from the command line no longer works.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?