all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Fabián Ezequiel Gallina" <fabian@anue.biz>
To: Glenn Morris <rgm@gnu.org>
Cc: 13906@debbugs.gnu.org, Konrad Hinsen <googlegroups@khinsen.fastmail.net>
Subject: bug#13906: 24.3; Display problems in Python shell
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 15:59:35 -0300	[thread overview]

On 03/08/2013 03:15 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:
> Any ideas about recent changes which might have caused this?

The most relevant change introduced after Oct 10 2012 is in revno
111207, but it is so small that it is unlikely it broken the thing.

FWIW I'm using the pdb tracking feature extensively on GNU/Linux and
never experienced such problems, BUT notice OSX comint processes tend to
work rather weird when compared to other systems, and that could be
related to libedit. See:

     + http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10295#49
     + http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10295#52

My feeling is that, if this is a regression, we should check changes
that happened in comint rather than in python.el itself.

Regards,
Fabián.