all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* nXhtml - Emacs mode problems
@ 2013-03-06  2:23 Carlos Carcamo
From: Carlos Carcamo @ 2013-03-06  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello to everyone!
I'm new in emacs and also in this list, a few days ago I've been using
emacs for programming some sml code using the sml-mode, since I've
been using it, I've been very interested in use emacs for web
development.

I looked for information about using emacs for web development and I
found this "nXhtml - Emacs Utilities for Web Development"

I installed nXhtml and everything seemed to be fine, but when I open a
file with extention .html, php or  js, I allways got this warnings:

   Warning: `font-lock-beginning-of-syntax-function' is an obsolete variable (as
        of 23.3); use `syntax-begin-function' instead.
   Warning: `font-lock-syntactic-keywords' is an obsolete variable (as of 24.1);
       use `syntax-propertize-function' instead.

I don't know what that means, and I don't know how to fix it.

I need some of your help with this problem, I don't know if it is a
big problem or not but something isn't work correctly.

I'm using emacs 24.2

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance!

--
"El desarrollo no es material es un estado de conciencia metal"