About a year ago I was asking myself a similar question, but for NewsBlur. You might see if Jim Fowler's reader2maildir works for you (https://github.com/kisonecat/reader2maildir). It seems to work by synchronizing the "mark as read" tags with your local Maildir. As I recall this is all dependent on an unpublished API from Google Reader, so you are at their mercy. On 2/10/2013 3:54 PM, Wenshan Ren wrote: > Hi All, > > How can I read Google Reader feeds in Emacs? I tried g-client but it didn't work. > > > PS: I think the best way would be making Google Reader send me an email when a new feed comes in, so I don't even need to worry about Emacs newsreader (got mu4e configured)