On 6/5/2016 11:04 AM, Fran Litterio wrote: > Ken Brown cornell.edu> writes: > >> While we're waiting for an expert to respond to this, it's >> easy to test if my guess is correct. Please apply >> the following patch, rebuild, and retry your tests. > > Hi Ken, > > Unfortunately, your patch doesn't apply cleanly. Hi Fran, It applies cleanly for me to the current git HEAD. Could you do a 'git pull' and try again? I'm resending the patch as an attachment in case my mailer (or yours) messed something up, e.g., by wrapping a long line. Ken