On 10/18/2012 4:56 PM, Ulrich Mueller wrote: > [Sorry for the duplicate #12678, I had noticed too late that this bug > was already open for the issue.] > >>> We agreed above that we can't afford the right fix for the >>> feature freeze. > >> I assume you agree that some interim fix is necessary then? > > Maybe r110444 could be reverted, until things are properly sorted out? For the sake of one easy-to-fix-temporarily bug? I don't think that's the right option. The right fix for the feature freeze is to just set x-display-name the way we did before. We'll be no worse off than we were in the last version.