all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Which subversion mode has something like dired for all your open buffers?
@ 2012-09-29 19:03 No Man
From: No Man @ 2012-09-29 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I tried out all the svn modes i could find a while back, and i remember
that one of them could give you a dired-like listing of all your open
buffers with appropriate svn info.

Trouble is, i can't remember which one it was. Anyone know which one(s)?

tia,

* Re: Which subversion mode has something like dired for all your open buffers?
       [not found] <mailman.9986.1348945449.855.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2012-10-01 17:51 ` Martin
From: Martin @ 2012-10-01 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

No Man writes:

> I tried out all the svn modes i could find a while back, and i
> remember that one of them could give you a dired-like listing of all
> your open buffers with appropriate svn info.
>
> Trouble is, i can't remember which one it was. Anyone know which one(s)?
>
> tia,

vc-dir ?

Martin

* Re: Which subversion mode has something like dired for all your open buffers?
@ 2012-10-11 18:19   ` No Man
From: No Man @ 2012-10-11 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

vc-dir is almost what i'm looking for. I'd like to see the vc status for
all my open buffers, no matter which directory they're in, and nothing
for any other files.

thanks,