W dniu 29.09.2012 01:48, Andreas Schwab pisze: > Marcin Antczak writes: > >> It also could be nice to rename them to 'emacs24.png'. > That would be wrong, since it's the old icon from Emacs 22. > Oh! You are right. I meant not to rename from emacs22.png to emacs24.png. Sorry. I meant to remove emacs22.png files. And then rename remaining emacs.png icons to emacs24.png. But this would also require to change icon name in emacs.desktop file. In Debian packages, these (emacs.png) icons are renamed with debian/rules and then debian uses it's alternatives system to set emacs24 icons as current Emacs icons (if emacs24 is the most recent installed).