On 9/16/12 3:44 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> There might be a few lurking bugs, however: one thing that stands >> out is that w32term.c, unlike xterm.c, sets interrupt_input_pending, >> but doesn't set pending_signals. > > Please tell the details about this. > I'm still not sure what practical effect this omission would have --- on quit, we set Vquit_flag to Qt from the input thread. When Lisp code is running, QUIT picks up the non-nilness of Vquit_flag and quits. The ELSE_PENDING_SIGNALS branch doesn't apply, so we're able to successfully quit. While testing, I ran into a different bug. I'm able to reproduce it on the regular w32 build too. Can someone try reproing it with 1) M-: (while t) RET, 2) click the menu bar [menu won't appear], 3) C-g, 4) typing something? Emacs doesn't seem to respond to typed input. Clicking in the Emacs window unblocks everything.