On 08/13/2012 08:42 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > Thanks. BTW, please undo the change that replaces access to > overlay_after and overlay_before to by calls with OV_AFTER and > OV_BEFORE. Right now, I don't see any future direction that would > benefit from such a change, so it just obfuscates the code. OK, this is the partial revert: OV_xxx are dropped, buffer_set_overlays_(before|after) are used to set an appropriate pointers, and the rest is not touched (I suppose that unchain_both and buffer_has_overlays are OK). Dmitry