On 08/09/2012 11:32 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote: >>>> I can't continue without solving (B|K)VARs issue, and X = B->field/ >>>> BSET(B, field, X) is enough for my purposes; >>> You can split the BVAR into a BGET and BSET for now. >> OK, the patch is > 200K uncompressed. > > Here's a simpler solution: split BVAR into BVAR and BSET. I'm sure the > patch will substantially smaller and hence cause much fewer conflicts. OK > Stefan "tired of resolving cosmetic conflicts with your patches" Coccinelle tends to eat spaces and tabs (especially between function name and '(' opens an argument list),so I do quite a lot of manual adjustments to fit our coding style; but sometimes I can miss the poorly formatted entry :-(. Dmitry