all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Recent Windows binaries - where are they?
@ 2014-01-30  6:39 adrians
From: adrians @ 2014-01-30  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm having a hard time finding recent (of pre 24.4) binaries for Windows. Everything I've found so far seems quite stale. The last 24.4 snapshot I have is from around December 1, 2013. Would've hoped to find some CI builds somewhere.

Thanks in advance,
Adrian

* Re: Recent Windows binaries - where are they?
@ 2014-02-02 20:10 ` Martin
From: Martin @ 2014-02-02 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

adrians writes:

> I'm having a hard time finding recent (of pre 24.4) binaries for
> Windows. Everything I've found so far seems quite stale. The last 24.4
> snapshot I have is from around December 1, 2013. Would've hoped to
> find some CI builds somewhere.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Adrian

http://sourceforge.net/projects/emacs-bin/files/snapshots/

* Re: Recent Windows binaries - where are they?
@ 2014-02-04  2:15   ` adrians
From: adrians @ 2014-02-04  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Thanks for the pointer, Martin.