all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: basis of all buffer display
       [not found]           ` <3B20E52A.84339E5A@is.elta.co.il>
@ 2018-10-31  3:28             ` Davin Pearson
From: Davin Pearson @ 2018-10-31  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Warning: This message's contents are independent of the surrounding messages.

Hi Eli Z,

I was wondering if you could give me your old .emacs file that was posted on the Web in conjunction with the DJGPP operating system.  I don't want your entire .emacs customisation as that you be too large and a security risk.  I just want the smallish .emacs file that you posted to the net to help Emacs newbies to learn the program GNU Emacs.

I want to include it in a new book I am writing on helping novices to learn how to use Emacs.

Also I would like your permission to include your .emacs file in my book.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-10-31  3:28 UTC | newest]