all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: 28apr12 8-10PM (TONIGHT!) WEBSTER TARPLEY (9/11-WTC "WHO DONE IT"): via BOOKTV (ie C-SPAN2)
       [not found] <jnhn6e$jb3$1@panix2.panix.com>
@ 2012-04-29  3:14 ` Shmuel Metz
From: Shmuel Metz @ 2012-04-29  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

In <jnhn6e$jb3$1@panix2.panix.com>, on 04/28/2012
   at 05:24 PM, dkcombs@panix.com (David Combs) said:

>Sorry for the off-topic post, but to some of you, this will be
>important.

Yes - it tells me to update my filters.

*PLONK*

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-04-29  3:14 UTC | newest]