Hi Alan, Where should I get the Emacs source files? I was getting those from emacs mirror on GitHub master branch. Last time I manually edited your fix and noticed that line numbers doesn’t match. So I guess you are not using HEAD version to create those patches. What version or commit or branch should I use? Thanks. Sincerely, Yuan. On May 13, 2018, 6:14 PM +0800, Alan Third , wrote: > Please keep the bug tracker Cc’d in. > > On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 09:31:14PM +0800, Fu Yuan wrote: > > I first ran the lisp code and nothing changed. Then I patched source > > file and compiled, then ran the lisp code on the compiled emacs. > > Nothing different on that Emacs. The UIElementInspecter shows > > AXStandardWindow. Of course both time I used “emacs" command with > > “-Q" flag. > > > > Is there anything else I can do? > > OK, I looked into this a bit further and it seems this stuff is in the > accessibility API. I’ve attached a couple of patches, please apply > ‘fix redefinition of child frames on NS’, then ‘Set accessibility > subroles for child frame’ and see if it does what you expect. > > This will only work on macOS >= 10.10. I think there must be another > way of doing it on older versions but I haven’t found it yet. I’ll see > if this works before digging any more. > -- > Alan Third