Elad Lahav wrote: > 1. The line that adds sheap.o in configure.ac is not needed in the > latest version of the source, as the file is already added if > HYBRID_MALLOC is defined in src/Makefile.in. I installed the attached patch to fix that. > 2. bootstrap-emacs crashes during build due to a stack overflow when > compiling elisp-mode.elc. Perhaps the result of infinite recursion. Has > this been observed elsewhere? It doesn't happen on 25.3. I don't recall seeing it, no. Although this shouldn't prevent building on QNX, it does suggest a problem in the QNX implementation, which you should probably look into.