Am 04.06.22 um 13:30 schrieb Lars Ingebrigtsen: > Eliza Velasquez writes: > >> Thank you for the clarification and quick fix. Perhaps the documentation >> should breifly mention that at one point in time, ‘...’ was recommended? >> That could save on future confusion of people who find usages of the >> curly format in third party packages (as this was the first place I had >> ever seen the curly format in the wild). > Good idea -- I've now added a note about this. > BTW is there a name for the now new old style - backtick-quoted-symbol?