On 5/31/22 05:25, Maxim Nikulin wrote: > I have never used `cl-defstruct' before (and frankly speaking I am > rather confused that the `decoded-time' struct and its constructor > `make-decoded-time' are defined in different files and even directories > are not the same), so my question may be naïve. Why did not you just add > this new sentence to the :documentation property of the DST slot a bit > above? I am not sure I understand the question. The slot itself has a specified value (t, nil, or -1) whereas the decoded-time-dst function returns an unspecified value when there is no slot. > By the way, after updating of `make-decoded-time', default value for DST > should be updated in `cl-defstruct' as well, otherwise >     (describe-symbol 'decoded-time) > reports that the default is nil. > > It may be reasonable to cross-link `decoded-time' and > `make-decoded-time' in docstrings. Thanks for the suggestions; I installed the attached.