On 28.11.2022 18:27, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 18:08:01 +0100 >> From: Jostein Kjønigsen >> >> All fixes and one more squashed into the attached patch :) > Which "all", please? AFAICT, you also posted a patch in another bug number, > so is that also included? No. I've registered separate bugs for csharp-ts-mode and typescript-ts-mode, since they are distinct major-modes with no code in common. As such patches for C# has been sent to the C# bug. And TypeScript patches have been sent to the TypeScript-bug. As for "all", both csharp-ts-mode and typescript-ts-mode are "new" modes, and as such probably will have a few ripening issues once tested on real production code-bases and daily use (like I do now), In name of brewity, I decided not to file a bug-report for every single fontification issue I found, but rather bulk up the fixes per mode on the respective bugs for those two languages. I hope this is OK. As for TypeScript, IMO there still are a few minor issues wrt to how font-lock-variable-name-face gets applied (or not), but I don't have patches for those yet, and I would not consider them deal-breakers or release-killers :) -- Kind regards* Jostein Kjønigsen*