Hi Tassilo, No, it's NOT displayed for December 18th. I attached another pic. I input a daily repeat event, then C-c a L. There still is only one event. Could you give me some tips to debug that? Thanks. On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Tassilo Horn wrote: > "Wei Chang" writes: > > Hi! > > > I want to input some repeating events in emacs org mode. But after I > > click C-c a L. Only one entry displayed(please take a look at the > > attachment). > > > > Is there anything I missed? Please help. Thanks. > > I don't see what should be wrong there. The entry is displayed for > December 9th as specified. Now hit in the agenda view and see > if it's displayed for December 18th, too. > No, it's NOT displayed for December 18th. > Bye, > Tassilo > > > >