On Saturday, July 6th, 2024 at 03:39, Gerd Möllmann wrote: > Pip Cet pipcet@protonmail.com writes: > > > What I'm doing right now is alternating usleep(10000) and > > igc_collect() in a secondary thread. That crashes somewhat > > reproducibly in interactive sessions. > > Could you please make that available in some form? Sure. I was thinking about cleaning it up (usleep is non-standard) and committing it behind a stress-test option, actually. Right now it's dying because specpdl is a union type and GC might hit while the main thread leaves it in a partially-initialized state. I vaguely recall turning it into a struct for that reason on another branch years ago... Pip