all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Adding bracket tags to sgml-mode
@ 2012-06-19  2:50 Chris Hardee
From: Chris Hardee @ 2012-06-19  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm working with a CMS system that uses custom bracket tags, ie
{example}...*html stuff*...{/example}; unfortunately, sgml-mode
doesn't recognize them and doesn't indent properly. I'm wondering if
there is a simple way to extend sgml-mode to include these tags or if
I need to create a separate mode. Any way to point me in the right
direction would be appreciated, thanks!

(I tried nxml-mode, but it's a bit clunky and overkill for what I'm
hoping to do. I'll go with it if it's the only practical option
though)

--
Chris Hardee
10BitWorks