On 2012-06-17 21:13,, Glenn Morris wrote: > Deniz Dogan wrote: > >> I got tired of repeatedly switching to the Python process buffer after >> using C-c C-c in python-mode, so here is a patch which gives users the >> option to do that automatically. >> >> Any comments? > > Your patch seems to be against the 24.1 version of python.el. I'm afraid > the trunk version is very different, so you will have to rework your > patch (it might not even be necessary any more). > Sorry about that. Here is a refined patch from the current trunk.