On 06/02/2012 05:50 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > It sounds like SearchPath fails. Does it help to add > c:\emacs-24.0.92\bin to your Path? Nope. > But then how come it happens for you in customize-browse? Did you > invoke Emacs in the emacs bin directory? Yeah, I typically either double-click on runemacs.exe while in that directory or run it from a desktop shortcut which has "Start in" set to that directory. > If so, what happens if you invoke it from a different directory? Same problem. cmdproxy.exe only behaves if I copy it to another directory and run it from there. -- The fundamental asymmetry of consciousness means triangulation is the only path to understanding.