On 8/12/2011 8:48 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote: >> Thanks, but it doesn't seem to fix anything, just mess things up in a >> somewhat different way. > > It did fix the problem to some extent, but indeed it suffered from > a "multiline" problem (partly inherited from the previous code). > > I've installed the patch below which should fix the problem, tho it may > introduce others. Please try it out. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but the patch below is actually pretty clever. I'll have to add its approach to my toolbox.