On 7/26/11 12:59 PM, Andreas Röhler wrote: > Hi, > > what about allowing more than one prefix argument > by making interactive codes "p" and "P" sending > truly separated. > We already have more than one kind of prefix argument: see universal-coding-system-argument for an example. You can already define as many kinds of "prefix argument" as you'd like: just define a global flag and a command to set that flag, and have post-command-hook clear the flag unless (eq this-command 'my-prefix-setting-function).