This patch makes it possible to use the NT GUI with a Cygwin core Emacs. The patch is still a little rough around the edges, but it works well enough to let me do real work in this new Emacs configuration. For me, at least, forgoing the hassle of an X server and gaining some integration makes the new configuration worthwhile. (Of course, I don't plan to merge this before the feature freeze ends. Do we have an emacs-next branch of some sort?) What works: - All the usual Cygwin features, including multitty, real ptys, job control, etc. - Native NT GUI - File dialogs What's new: - Rewritten clipboard system mostly implemented in lisp - Preserving formatting when copying text into other applications (probably better structured as a separate package using the extensible clipboard system) What doesn't work yet: - The normal NT build (I don't have a toolchain to test it) - Graphical menus in customize What I haven't tested: - Image support