all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* global-visual-line-mode Word Wrap
@ 2011-07-15 17:47 spinner
From: spinner @ 2011-07-15 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

I have (global-visual-line-mode 1) in my emacs file and it functions fine in
wrapping text that I'm writing that's more readable. But when I go back and
edit what I've written, the wrapping no longer occurs naturally. I've have
to fiddle around to get the line breaks right. The lines are longer than
expected and I then need to do so work to make its appearance consistent and
wrap as expected.

I'm wondering if there is a solution so I don't need to do this extra work
when editing text.