17 maj 2019 kl. 07.56 skrev Eli Zaretskii : > > This uses the passive tense too much. The "if nil or omitted, the > empty string is used" part could be worded more clearly as "it > defaults to the empty string". The "It is recommended" part is better > worded as "We recommend". Thank you, fixed. >> +Optional third argument SPACE is a string put between the number and unit. >> +If nil or omitted, the empty string is used. > > Same here. Fixed. I also added the optional argument UNIT to settle that problem. New patch attached.