On Sep 22, 2012, at 7:01 PM, Jan Djärv wrote: > Hello. > > I don't quite follow your description of the problem. > Is the bug that when the two images are shown, they are too large, or that when one is deleted the other is not shrunk enough? > Can you provide screenshots of the correct behaviour? I have included screen shots of correct and incorrect behaviour. I should note that the green bar is from hl-line-mode. Anyway, the bug is that a "small" image is stretched. "Large" images are not stretched or shrunk.