Hi Peter, Peter Dyballa, 15.03.2010 20:44: > > Am 15.03.2010 um 11:41 schrieb Ingo Strüwing: > >>> You can check with lsof which libraries are really used this moment... >> >> >> Besides others it shows these: >> ... >> I'd say it uses GTK. > > No. These come in because GNU Emacs uses librsvg2. Look what my Xaw3d > version uses: > ... > > And it's not a GTK client because I configured, compiled, and installed > it and when I invoke the bug report function from the Help menu it also > tells me: > ... > These libraries are used by my GTK variant: > ... I beg your pardon that I'm too lazy to compare both lists to find the essential difference. From a quick glance both lists seem to share quite a few libraries. > > >>> >>> Which scroll-bars do you have, the left or the right ones? (I'm not >>> going to tell which is which...) >> >> I have it on the right. As most other X11 applications have too. >> >> I hope, you won't say that it matters if the scrollbar is left or right? > > > This plays no role. I wanted you to tell whether the scroll bars look > like GTK or something else. Therefore I attached a screen-shot. GTK and > other scroll-bars bear characteristic elements. I didn't find the attachment. So I guess you asked me to attach a screen shot. Regards and thanks that you keep following the issue. Ingo P.S. If there is a German list, we can continue there, if you prefer. -- Ingo Strüwing, Database Group Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder