all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Markus Prepens <markus.prepens@googlemail.com>
To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
Cc: 5683@debbugs.gnu.org
Subject: bug#5683: 23.1.93; list-colors-display doesn't show all colors
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:17:56 +0100	[thread overview]

A few days ago I found a misbehavior related to the list-color-display
command. I have made further investigations and finally figured out,
that the problem is caused by the build process, I have used (by accident).

When I run the build commands as descibed in nextstep/INSTALL everything
works fine:

   ./configure --with-ns
   make
   make install

And this is the command sequence which builds a Emacs.app with the
described problem:

   ./configure --with-ns
   sudo make
   sudo make install