all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs --daemon does not seem to work for me
@ 2009-08-06  3:46 mwnn
From: mwnn @ 2009-08-06  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,
    I am using GNU Emacs 23.1. I start the emacs daemon by executing the
following command:
$ emacs --daemon

Then when i execute the following command:
$ emacsclient -c

An emacs frame appears and goes away in a jiffy!

Can somebody tell me what is the fix for this?

Regards,
mwnn