all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to customize the indentation of coding in C/C++ in emacs?
@ 2009-06-02  3:52 Anand Dhanakshirur
From: Anand Dhanakshirur @ 2009-06-02  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs help

[-- Attachment #2: asd.vcf --]

begin:vcard
fn:Anand Dhanakshirur
n:Dhanakshirur;Anand
email;internet:asd@cdotb.ernet.in
tel;work:(080)-25119295
tel;cell:9886178750
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard

* Re: How to customize the indentation of coding in C/C++ in emacs?
@ 2009-06-02  7:14 ` tomas
From: tomas @ 2009-06-02  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Anand Dhanakshirur; +Cc: emacs help

* Re: How to customize the indentation of coding in C/C++ in emacs?
@ 2009-06-02  7:22 ` Alberto Luaces
From: Alberto Luaces @ 2009-06-02  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Choose one style from the predefined available ones with C-. and then TAB to
show the list or make yourself one going to Customize
Emacs->Programming->Languages->C.

Regards,

Alberto

* Re: How to customize the indentation of coding in C/C++ in emacs?
@ 2009-06-02  7:31   ` Anand Dhanakshirur
From: Anand Dhanakshirur @ 2009-06-02  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: tomas; +Cc: emacs help