all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Ralf Angeli <dev.null@caeruleus.net>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: RefTeX cite problem
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:35:06 +0200	[thread overview]

* Mathias Lindner (2009-04-23) writes:

> Digging into it I found the problem. I have installed the autoref
> support from this site:
> http://www-i6.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~dreuw/reftex-hyperref-autoref.php
> This requires to copy a reftex.el into Emacs' directory. And that's an
> old version.
> Now I can decide if I want to use autoref support or cite support.
>
> For testing I've removed the the old reftex.el and now \cite is working
> again. So I have located the problem.
>
> Now to the new issue: How can I activate both: autoref and cite support?

I've implemented support for \autoref and \autopageref last year in the
development version of RefTeX.  You would have to use the Hyperref
reference style.

So if you are not afraid of CVS you could give it a try.  The standalone
version of RefTeX is hosted in the CVS repository of AUCTeX.  See the
development section of the RefTeX homepage at
<URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/reftex.html> for links to the
AUCTeX project page.

--
Ralf