all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs 23.0.93 pretest
@ 2009-05-01 16:24 Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2009-05-01 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Emacs pretest 23.0.93 is now available; this is the fourth pretest for
what will be the Emacs 23.1 release.  You can download it via FTP, at
the following location:

  http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.0.93.tar.gz

The xdelta against the previous pretest, 23.0.92, is here:

  http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.0.92-23.0.93.xdelta

Pretesters: please send an email to me reporting success or failure on
your build platform.  In addition, please report bugs via M-x
report-emacs-bugs, or send an email to emacs-pretest-bug@gnu.org.  For
other questions, please email emacs-devel@gnu.org.

Emacs developers: as mentioned earlier on emacs-devel, from this point
on, commits to CVS should consist of only fixes to regressions---i.e.,
bugs that exist in Emacs 23 but not in Emacs 22---with the exception of
documentation changes.  If you want an exception to this rule, please
discuss it on emacs-devel first.

Thank you.

* RE: Emacs 23.0.93 pretest
@ 2009-05-03 17:27 ` Drew Adams
Is there an ETA for publishing an MS Windows binary for this?  Thx.

> Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 9:25 AM
> Emacs pretest 23.0.93 is now available; this is the fourth pretest for
> what will be the Emacs 23.1 release.  You can download it via FTP, at
> the following location:
>   http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.0.93.tar.gz

* Re: Emacs 23.0.93 pretest
@ 2009-05-04  5:15   ` Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2009-05-04  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams; +Cc: help-emacs-windows@gnu.org, emacs-devel

Drew Adams wrote:
> Is there an ETA for publishing an MS Windows binary for this?  Thx.

Yes, the ETA is May 2, 5:45am :-)

Due to the fact that the upload takes a long time from here, I left it
running unattended and did not send out an announcement at the time.

It is at the usual location: http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/