all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bat-mode ?
@ 2008-08-03 12:10 alain.berenguier
From: alain.berenguier @ 2008-08-03 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,
Before write an "bat-mode", can find a site where all sources are writen.
e-g- a repository of modes.
Think for you reply.
A+

* Re: bat-mode ?
@ 2008-08-03 19:43 ` Lennart Borgman (gmail)
From: Lennart Borgman (gmail) @ 2008-08-03 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alain.berenguier; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

alain.berenguier wrote:
> Hello,
> Before write an "bat-mode", can find a site where all sources are writen.
> e-g- a repository of modes.
> Think for you reply.
> A+

Is this what you are looking for?

   http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CmdMode

* RE: bat-mode ?
@ 2008-08-03 20:11   ` Drew Adams
       [not found]     ` <mailman.15801.1217794500.18990.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Drew Adams @ 2008-08-03 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Lennart Borgman (gmail)', 'alain.berenguier'
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

> > Before [I] write an "bat-mode", can find a site where all
> > sources are writen. e-g- a repository of modes.
>
> Is this what you are looking for?
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CmdMode

To reply to your general question, Emacs Wiki has a repository of Emacs-Lisp
libraries, many of which define modes:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?action=index;match=%5C.(el%7Ctar)(%5C.gz)%
3F%24

Emacs Wiki is also searchable - searching for `bat' shows a set of wiki pages
that includes the one Lennart pointed out above.

Other sources of Emacs-Lisp libraries include:

 - Emacs-Lisp List: http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsLispList
 - the Emacs-Lisp code that is part of Emacs - see directory `lisp'
   or try command `finder-by-keyword'
 - mailing list gnu-emacs-sources@gnu.org

* Re: bat-mode ?
@ 2008-08-03 20:14     ` Lennart Borgman (gmail)
       [not found]     ` <mailman.15801.1217794500.18990.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Lennart Borgman (gmail) @ 2008-08-03 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs, 'alain.berenguier'

Drew Adams wrote:
>>> Before [I] write an "bat-mode", can find a site where all
>>> sources are writen. e-g- a repository of modes.
>> Is this what you are looking for?
>> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CmdMode
>
> To reply to your general question, Emacs Wiki has a repository of Emacs-Lisp
> libraries, many of which define modes:
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?action=index;match=%5C.(el%7Ctar)(%5C.gz)%
> 3F%24

I think it is also worth pointing out that there are a lot of pages on
Emacs Wiki pointing to emacs lisp files that do not live on the wiki
(and therefore are not included in the list above).

@ 2008-08-09  0:20       ` David Wolff
From: David Wolff @ 2008-08-09  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

In article <mailman.15801.1217794500.18990.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>,
Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is this what you are looking for?
> >> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CmdMode
> >
> > To reply to your general question, Emacs Wiki has a repository of Emacs-Lisp
> > libraries, many of which define modes:
> >

> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?action=index;match=%5C.(el%7Ctar)(%5C.gz)%
> > 3F%24
>
> I think it is also worth pointing out that there are a lot of pages on
> Emacs Wiki pointing to emacs lisp files that do not live on the wiki
> (and therefore are not included in the list above).
>
> > Emacs Wiki is also searchable - searching for `bat' shows a set of wiki pages
> > that includes the one Lennart pointed out above.
> >
> > Other sources of Emacs-Lisp libraries include:
> >
> >  - Emacs-Lisp List: http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsLispList
> >  - the Emacs-Lisp code that is part of Emacs - see directory `lisp'
> >    or try command `finder-by-keyword'
> >  - mailing list gnu-emacs-sources@gnu.org

If you mean Windows DOS batch files, check "lisp/generic-x.el".

Thanks --

David

(Remove "xx" to reply.)