all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Checking vc-state recursively under a directory
@ 2008-07-23 10:16 Nordlöw
From: Nordlöw @ 2008-07-23 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is it somehow possible to check whether all the files under a version-
controlled directory are all up-to-date (updated)? That is like vc-
state() but recursively for a directory?

My reason for asking is that I am writing some emacs lisp snippets
that auto-update-and-rebuild() my Emacs add-ons directly from within
their vc-repositories.

Thanks in advance,
Nordlöw