Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote: > Sean O'Rourke wrote: >> "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" writes: >>> Some month ago I started testing an idea for using the second tab key >>> for completion. I think I told about the idea here then. >>> >>> [...] >>> >>> Any thoughts or ideas? >> >> This looks useful. > ... >> In briefly trying it out, I think there's too much visual >> feedback by default. In particular, changing the mode line >> causes a distracting flicker away from where you are editing, and >> seems redundant when you already show a mark on the active line. > > Thanks, yes. I nearly forgot about that. For the moment I will make it > an option (that we can remove later). For anyone looking at this I have attached a new version (with a lot of other small changes too).