Thanks for trying! > It applies, but compilation fails: > > window.c: In function ‘Fdisplay_buffer’: > window.c:3853: error: too few arguments to function ‘window_min_size_2’ > window.c:3868: error: too few arguments to function ‘window_min_size_2’ > > Are you missing a piece from your patch? Honestly I didn't care about these - my `display-buffer' is in window.el for quite some time. Please try again with the versions of window.h and dispnew.c I sent earlier and the patch for window.c now attached. Sorry for the inconvenience.