all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* AucTEX: Latex-Fill-Region
@ 2008-02-19  8:53 Alain Muls
From: Alain Muls @ 2008-02-19  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs list

Hi

I work with auctex for editing emacs commands. Last week I added
c++-stuff to my emacs file and since then the latex-fill-region behaves
differently. Previously I had the formatting like this (I hope the
formatting wil be maintained):

\begin{compactenum}
\item Tijdens de vergadering in Ref~1 hebben we de mogelijkheid
   besproken om tijdens de campagne BELARE2008 (Antarctische zomer
   2008) gemeenschappelijk een project uit te werken.
\end{compactenum}

You notice the indentation of the text in the \item part, which augments
the readability of the text. This was automatic or could be obtained by
latex-fill-environment, latex-fill-region or fill-paragraph

Since I added the C++ stuff, the formatting is like this

\begin{compactenum}
\item Tijdens de vergadering in Ref~1 hebben we de mogelijkheid
besproken om tijdens de campagne BELARE2008 (Antarctische zomer
2008) gemeenschappelijk een project uit te werken.
\end{compactenum}

which is obtained automatically or by llatex-fill-environment or
atex-fill-region. The fill-paragraph still maintains the formatting as
previously.

What should I adjust to regain the former formatting?

Tx/Alain

* Re: AucTEX: Latex-Fill-Region
       [not found] <mailman.7633.1203431655.18990.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2008-02-19 17:45 ` Ralf Angeli
From: Ralf Angeli @ 2008-02-19 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

* Alain Muls (2008-02-19) writes:

> Since I added the C++ stuff, the formatting is like this
>
> \begin{compactenum}
> \item Tijdens de vergadering in Ref~1 hebben we de mogelijkheid
> besproken om tijdens de campagne BELARE2008 (Antarctische zomer
> 2008) gemeenschappelijk een project uit te werken.
> \end{compactenum}

Where is the C++ stuff?

> which is obtained automatically or by llatex-fill-environment or
> atex-fill-region. The fill-paragraph still maintains the formatting as
> previously.
>
> What should I adjust to regain the former formatting?

No idea.  It would be easier to help you if you sent a full minimal
sample file to the respective AUCTeX mailing list using `M-x
TeX-submit-bug-report <RET>'.

--
Ralf