Hi, Just from the first look at it I like this one. I use javascript-mode normaly, but js2-mode has much more features like error-checking and folding, jump to next error. Works nicely with imenu/speedbar. A JavaScript mode is something really missing in emacs. Just one little drawback: I prefere to have similar faces in all the prog modes I use. E.g. js2-constant-face is 'gray', which I hardly can see on white background. Normaly I use a different face for constants, that most programming modes respect. js2-mode urges me to setup all the faces again just for the use of this mode. Dan Nicolaescu schrieb: > Based on what you have seen, should we try to talk to the author to have > this mode included in Emacs? Would much appreciated here. Regards, Sebastian